Java Job in Duluth, Georgia : GA
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Master Data Analyst
Master Data Analyst Job Description
Master Data Analyst
Excellent 12 month contract opportunity for a Master Data Analyst to join a global industry leading pharmaceutical company!
As the Master Data Analyst you will be responsible for managing the execution of material Master Data work-flow management, governance, standards and maintenance of master data in Oracle, PMD and other integrated systems. This involves the overseeing of the integrity and quality of data as a single point of reference and subject matter expert. This position is to facilitate with current item master maintenance so that new processes and structures can be identified and developed during the course of our company-wide integration. Enjoy this long-term contract in Duluth in a great working environment under great leadership!
- Function as point of contact for business questions and problems related to master data set up.
- Responsible for new item setup, support, and maintenance of existing items. Ensure synchronization with other database(s), and interface(s) as required (PRISMA, SCORE, JDA).
- Partners with business data owners in Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales & Finance functions to ensure data owners have a functional understanding of master data to comply with standards and use master data processes/tools effectively.
- Coordinates with business data owners to understand their information needs related to material set up and maintenance.
- Represents master data on new product introduction teams and facilitates an efficient process to gather and manage this data going forward.
- Analyze and improve data quality, which includes running regular schedule data audit reports and any special audit reports as define internally.
- Assist in the development of data validation techniques to ensure that data integrity and quality is of the highest degree based on risk and criticality.
- Complete ad hoc projects and analysis relating to group responsibilities.
- Provide accurate and timely follow-through on all tasks and commitments and ensure that communications are clear, proper action is taken and all internal process are followed.
- Able to exchange information, act as liaison, and partner with other functions/buisness units within global and local environment.
Duluth Java Job
Master Data Analyst Job Requirements
- 3+ years Master Data experience (governance, maintenance, and processes)
- ERP Systems (preferably Oracle)
- Analytical with high attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree highly preferred
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available