Java Job in St. Petersburg, Florida : FL 33716
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Data Developer - Odi
Data Developer - Odi Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Data Developer - ODI in Saint Petersburg, Florida (FL).
In an enterprise data environment, designs and develops enterprise level integration infrastructures, information pipes and services using leading data technologies. The Data Developer takes action and makes decisions on software development in high exposure areas including application availability, stability, sustainability and reliability. They will have extensive contact with business technology teams and other members of Architecture and Core services.
- Responsible for data engineering functions including, but not limited to: data extract, transformation, loading, integration in support of enterprise data infrastructures, data warehouse, operational data stores and master data management
- Responsible for data services and data movement infrastructures
- Implement concepts of programming such as data structures, error handing, data manipulation and I/O processing; Implements database concepts and practices including definition and query language
- Prepare project plans and uses flowcharts and data flow diagramming to create program design concepts
- Create detailed system design documentation
- Analyze requirements and architecture specifications to create detailed design
- May provide technical advice and training and mentor other associates in a lead capacity
- Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; Compare data from different sources to draw conclusions
- Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
St. Petersburg Java Job
Data Developer - Odi Job Requirements
- 5+ years of ETL; Data Integration experience preferred
- SQL programming experience required
- Knowledge of T-SQL or PL/SQL is a plus
- Prior experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator, Exadata, or Netezza is a plus
- Prior Java programming experience is a plus
- Financial Services Industry knowledge is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.