Java Job in Lexington, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Full Stack Java Developer
Full Stack Java Developer Job Description
The target salary range is $70,000 - $90,000 with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with employer matching, 15 days PTO, 11 paid holidays, an incentive plan (Bonus), and others. Relocation assistance is available for the right fit. No travel or telecommuting. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available. If this sounds like a good fit for you, submit a resume today!
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Design and develop highly efficient and scalable backend for next generation products
- Follow lean agile development processes and utilize cutting edge technology
- Collaborate with engineering team members to develop products that apply principles of machine learning to cloud operations
- Write readable and maintainable code
Lexington Java Job
Full Stack Java Developer Job RequirementsRequirements of the Full Stack Developer:
- At least 5 years experience working with Java
- Experience with MVC Framework
- Experience with REST APIs
- Ability to work within deadlines and understanding of the Software Life Cycle
- Experience in agile methodology and working as part of an agile team
- Experience with Github
- Experience with Unit testing and/or continuous integration
- Must be a self-starter and learner
- Experience with the following preferred:
- Spring framework
- SQL and Graph Databases
- Linux platforms
- VMware vSphere API
- AMQP based messaging middleware
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by clicking here to apply through our web site. You may also send a Word resume to Lindsay Allan at lallan AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBLA-6125 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.