Java Job in Alpharetta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Global Security Operations Manager
Global Security Operations Manager Job Description
Global Security Operations Center Manager
Excellent opportunity to build and develop a Global Security Operations Center, GSOC, and have a major voice and influence in supporting enterprise security strategy.
We are seeking a dynamic leader with experience leading and managing a large scale Security Operations Center. You will have significant influence developing Security Operations Procedures, SOP, training and developing the associated Security Operations team as well as establishing the reporting, dashboards, alerts and other KPI’s for this organization. Operations will be 24x7 and will have heavy interface across the enterprise including NOC, OCC, Security Engineering and other teams. You will bring passion for security operations and a strong technical background particularly SIEM, Log Aggregators, Incident Response Management and incident remediation automation.
This opportunity is working with a very well sponsored team with an excellent company culture where you will have a string voice in establishing this organization to support enterprise security strategies.
Alpharetta Java Job
Global Security Operations Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree is required
- 6+ years managing IT Security teams
- Extensive experience working with SIEM, Log Aggregators, Incident Response Management solutions
- Strong technical knowledge of Networking, Operating Systems and enterprise integrations
- CDN, WAF, IPS, DDos
- Experience managing standards, developing Security Operations Process, reporting, dashboards and other associated KPI’s
- Vendor Management
- Excellent communication, collaboration, relationship management and leadership
- Incident Remediation Automation
- Public and Private Cloud Security
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available