Java Job in Akron, Ohio : OH
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst Job DescriptionTechnical Support Analyst
Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT in the Cleveland, Columbus, and Raleigh markets.
Please note this is a contract / contract to hire position.
Location of Technical Support Analyst: Akron, Ohio
A little information on my client:
- Well established, global company without the "cog in the wheel" feeling.
- Client highly respects your times outside of work, and understands that there are important things going on outside the workplace, and highly emphasizes a healthy work/life balance.
- Industry leading benefits package.
- Highly challenging and stimulating projects that are released on a global scale.
- A management style that recognizes, appreciates and believes their employees are their competitive advantage.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Analyst:
- Work with a team of technical support to enhance the maintenance of existing systems and technology.
- Participate with the refinement of end user support, processes, documentation.
- Assist in resolving production and performance issues.
- Perform initial testing of systems by analyzing system failures, and prepare documentation for necessary program changes.
Akron Java Job
Technical Support Analyst Job Requirements
Requirements for the Technical Support Analyst:
- Associates degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working within technical support/ customer support role.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and protocols for follow up.
- Willingness to work off-shifts if needed for customer management.
Please send your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]