Java Job in Cleveland, Ohio : OH
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Java Developer Job DescriptionJava Developer
Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT in the Cleveland, Columbus, and Raleigh markets.
Please note this is a contract / contract to hire position.
Location of Java Developer: Cleveland, Ohio
A little information on my client:
- Well established, global company without the "cog in the wheel" feeling.
- Client highly respects your times outside of work, and understands that there are important things going on outside the workplace, and highly emphasizes a healthy work/life balance
- Industry leading benefits package.
- Highly challenging and stimulating projects that are released on a global scale.
- A management style that recognizes, appreciates and believes their employees are their competitive advantage
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Work with a team of developers that support the enhancement and maintenance of Java based business applications
- Participate with the refinement and development of current Java standards
- Assist in writing code, and programming to resolve performance and production problems
- Perform initial testing of systems by analyzing system failures, and prepare documentation for necessary program changes
Cleveland Java Job
Java Developer Job Requirements
Requirements for the Java Developer:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related discipline, OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working within Java developement
- Familiarity with tools such as: Eclipse, EJB, Hibernate, JSP/HTML, J2EE, JQuery, Struts, SQL
- Understanding relational database concepts and Object Oriented Programming
Please send your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]