Java Job in Louisville, Kentucky : KY
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Web Developer Job Description
TCI has an immediate need for a Web Developer in Louisville, KY. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
We are searching for an outstanding Web Developer who will be responsible for developing innovative, next generation web properties for our portfolio of brands. This developer will work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies with primary responsibility focused on continuing the implementation and maintenance, on a large internal web application for the coordination and management of product data and assets. Other responsibilities include the design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of various supporting micro-services with future, responsibilities to include the implementation of several Magento sites to replace their current web properties. The job also requires semi-regular modification and maintenance of several legacy sites.
Louisville Java Job
Web Developer Job Requirements
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Self-starter with strong management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrate ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to develop systematic testing plans for problem resolution
- Strong full-stack web development skills
- Experience with statically-typed functional languages
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with node/npm based tooling
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with version control systems (particularly git)
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Elm
- Experience with Clojure/Ring/Pedestal
- Experience with Python for scripting tasks
- Experience with C#/ASP.NET for legacy systems
- Experience with AWS administration