Java Job in Cary, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Java Developer Job DescriptionThis is an open invitation for best-class Java Engineers to join an advanced analytics platform team on their long-term mission to engineer solutions for data-driven organizations. Whether you have more experience with back-end development, front-end GUI development, Java client or web based client development, or even better- all of it, this role could be your perfect next challenge. Our client is looking for bright, forward-thinking engineers interested in customer deployment, product and implementation work on Java, GWT frameworks. If you’re curious for your next challenge, apply within today!
The Java Developer position is a direct-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Cary, NC. Target salary range is $90,000-$105,000 with flexibility for the right fit and experience level, plus bonus potential. Relocation assistance is not offered, so local candidates are preferred. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Develop complex web and client-based implementations within distributed enterprise application environments
- Work with massively parallel, in-memory analytic and rendering engines
- Implement web services with RESTful APIs
- Full life-cycle development from requirements gathering to testing and integration
Cary Java Job
Java Developer Job RequirementsQualifications of the Java Developer:
- At least 6 years' experience with enterprise-level Java development, including:
- Back-end, server-side development
- Front-end GUI development
- Customer implementations
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Experience with GWT is a plus
- Experience with multithreading is a plus
- Strong communication skills and a desire to communicate and collaborate fluidly within the team and with clients
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by clicking here to apply through our web site. You may also send a Word resume to Steffanie McLaughlin at smclaughlin AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBSM-6327 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.