Java Job in Cincinnati, Ohio : OH
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Java Developer Job Description
NO C2C FOR THIS REQUIREMENT!
Pay rate: $70.00-90.00/ hr W2 (Full health, dental, vision & 401k matching)
Excellent LONG TERM opportunity for Java developers in Cincinnati, Ohio!
Our client in the Cincinnati area is seeking experienced Java Developers that are passionate and ready to join a creative and innovating team!
- Works collaboratively with Agile Engineers, project teams, and Product Management to determine appropriate and sustainable technology architecture
- Responsible for working in a pair development & TDD environment 100% of the time
- Creating new, high transaction applications using Java 7/8, Spring MVC, AngularJS, and REST web services
- Collaborate with architects to develop platform capability roadmaps
- Implementing newer open source technologies and using continuous delivery to optimize the flow of software delivery and enabling fast and reliable deployments
Cincinnati Java Job
Java Developer Job Requirements
- Java/J2ee development experience
- Experience creating automation tests in agile environments; BDD experience ideal
- Experience developing loosely coupled, choreographed service relationships via network encapsulated aggregate roots (micro-services)
- Possesses a deep understanding of benefits/drawbacks of different integration patterns: point to point, message passing, event driven, web services, push vs. pull, synchronous vs. asynchronous, service choreographies vs. orchestration, REST vs. SOAP.
- Passion for 1-click deployments, infrastructure automation, monitoring, logging, auditing and security practices
- Extensive knowledge of Object-Oriented design, SOLID and Domain-Driven Design principles
For immediate consideration, please email your MS Word resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]