Java Job in Hamilton, Ohio : OH
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Java Engineer Job Description
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Hire Method: Phone - Onsite
*Sponsorship Unavailable at this Time*
We are looking to hire innovative Java Engineers in the Cincinnati area to create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications as a member of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development.
If you're looking for a career with an awarded top company to work for in Cincinnati, apply now!
- Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 + Incredible low cost Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Perks!
- Rate: $40.00 - $55.00/hr C2C or W2 (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
Day to Day:
We are looking for you if you like to solve tough problems and you value working on a team, sharing ideas, and delivering good, modern software. You will be delivering high transaction, innovative, applications that will be used by millions consumers daily.
Hamilton Java Job
Java Engineer Job Requirements
- 5+ years of JEE experience developing successful web applications in professional work environments.
- 2+ years of XML, HTML, CSS or RWD development experience
- Experience in Spring, MVC, and deploying applications using Weblogic
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases such as DB2 and SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; some of our best have degrees or education in other, non-related fields.