Java Job in Rome, New York : NY
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Java Software Engineer Iii
Java Software Engineer Iii Job Description
TCI has an immediate need for a Java Software Engineer III in Rome, NY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possible hire. This position requires a current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Rome, NY. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Java Software Engineer III will be responsible for supporting a development team through design, development, testing, and demonstration of a cloud-based enterprise information management system.
- Java EE development team member, delivering fieldable solutions to the customer.
- Participate in daily SCRUM standups with team.
- Collaborate with offsite team members within the company and outside groups.
- Participate in biweekly status reviews with customer.
- Design, develop, and test software implementations to realize goals identified by Minimum Viable Product Feature Roadmaps.
- Conduct trade studies among possible solutions through research and prototyping and report the results.
- Travel up to 20%.
Rome Java Job
Java Software Engineer Iii Job Requirements
- 8+ years of software development experience (14+ years without degree).
- 6+ years of Java EE development.
- 3+ year of RESTful web services development.
- 3+ year of JDBC development for SQL databases.
- 2+ years of technical training course development and presentation.
- Bachelor degree in a Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics field is preferred.
- Experience with cloud or other virtualized computing environments.
- Programming for the AWS platform.
- LDAP and/or PKI certificate management.
- Development of XML document handling, transformation, and management.
- Experience in the following technologies: Java, REST, JDBC, SQL, AWS, LDAP, PKI, XML.
- Strong and analytical problem solver.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Must possess a valid Top Secret Security Clearance.