Java Job in Silver Spring, Maryland : MD
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Java / .Net Developer
Java / .Net Developer Job DescriptionJava / .NET Developer
Silver Spring, MD
Our client’s vision is to be the central epidemiological resource and a global health surveillance proponent for the U.S. Armed Forces. The Defense health Agency (DHA) Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch (AFHSB) provides timely, relevant, actionable, and comprehensive health surveillance information in order to promote, maintain, and enhance the health of military and military-associated populations. In support of this mission CNTS operates and manages the supporting information technology infrastructure, systems and applications.
We are seeking a Java / .NET Developer to support the mission of AFHSB.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Silver Spring Java Job
Java / .Net Developer Job RequirementsQualifications:
• At least 5 recent years of hands-on development experience with Java and Oracle Application Development Framework.
• Demonstrable competence with Java 1.5+ language features and APIs
• Experience with authoring MS SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL procedures and functions
• Performance tuning within Java and MS SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience with web and application servers (JBoss 6, IIS, etc)
• Knowledge of Struts 2is highly desirable
• Experience with JBoss, Linux, and Continuous Integration is desirable
• An understanding of XML, including namespaces and schemas
• An understanding of secure development practices for web applications.
• C# .NET
• ASP.NET MVC 4 or 5
• ASP.NET Web Services / Web API
• SQL Server/T-SQL or Oracle/PL-SQL
• HTML 5
• CSS 3
• Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) technologies such as AngularJS
• Team Foundation Server or similar source control repositories
• Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf