Java Job in Phoenix, Arizona : AZ 85001
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Radar Signal Processing Engineers
Radar Signal Processing Engineers Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) that is seeking a Radar Signal Processing Engineer.
They are looking for candidates nationwide willing to relocate to Arizona. Once again, the position is in the state of Arizona. The company offers excellent compensations packages and retirement program including a full relocations package.
- Working in detailed high fidelity simulations written in C/C++ and MATLAB, to develop, prototype, and test radar sensor models and radar signal processing algorithms
- Working in anechoic chamber and field test environments to test, verify, and validate radar sensor and signal processing algorithm requirements and performance
- Working in all phases of radar development from program start up to live fire test, to provide engineering support by participating in project design reviews and peer reviews, including technical briefings to internal leadership and external customer
Phoenix Java Job
Radar Signal Processing Engineers Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Math, or Physics required; advanced degree preferred in EE, Math, or Physics preferred
- 2 - 6 years of experience in radar signal processing (DSP) experience is required
- 2 - 5 years of experience running and modifying tactical simulations, including embedded tactical code is desired, but not required
- Experience with algorithm development is required
- Experience with target recognition, imaging recognition, or pattern recognition
- Working knowledge of MATLAB and one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java Programming, or Python
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop and present a comprehensive technical briefing
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.