Java Job in Jacksonville, Florida : FL 32224
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Senior Java Software Engineer
Senior Java Software Engineer Job Description
• Design, develops, and implements high quality software and architecture consistent with the development process and contemporary software techniques.
• Performs debugging and unit testing of software products.
• Analyzes and investigates major software engineering tasks.
• Defines design specifications and parameters.
• Coordinates with hardware engineers to resolve hardware/software compatibility and interface considerations.
• Interfaces with other departments to participate in specification, design, code, and test reviews.
• Provides documentation of software products.
• Follows and contributes to improvement of the software development process.
• Provides timely production support and problem resolution.
• Interfaces with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications; provides maintenance information.
• Produces timely status reports and projections.
• Develops and tracks objectives and schedules.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
• Participates in project planning and management.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Jacksonville Java Job
Senior Java Software Engineer Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related
• experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
• Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks, distributed SCM, continuous integration/delivery
• Knowledge of Java 8+ and Spring Framework, as well as skills using SQL
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) or Hadoop
• Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
• priorities with enthusiasm.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
• Ability to work independently and as a team lead.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Working knowledge of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical software development.
• Proven ability to write clear technical documentation.