Java Job in Charleston, West Virginia : WV
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Junior It Integration Architect - Contract - Charleston, Wv
Junior It Integration Architect - Contract - Charleston, Wv Job Description
Optum Advisory Services is seeking one or more Jr. IT Integration Architects to work on client-facing billable projects.
- Positions in this function leverage enterprise application integration (EAI) technologies such as web service integration, service-oriented architecture, content integration and business processes across an enterprise to enable the integration of software applications and hardware systems.
- 5+ years of experience as Integration-IT Solution Architect, Delivery Manager and Technical Lead providing innovative business solutions
- 2+ years of experience in creating enterprise message architecture models (MuleSoft, Webspheres, APIs)
- 1+ years of experience in cloud integration, information management, application development, and services virtualization
- 2+ years of experience in full project delivery life cycle and been using concept of design thinking, agile, waterfall and top-down bottom-up design and prototyping processes and methodologies
- Project Domain: Systems Integration, Enterprise Architecture, IT-Solution Architecture, Business Process Management, Application Development, Performance Improvement.
- Middleware: MuleSoft ESB or similar
- Applications/API/ Languages: Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), XML(XSL, Schema, XSLT, XML security), ESB, BPM, EAI, J2EE (Servlets 1.0/2.x, JSP 1.x/2.0,JDBC, JMS, EJB), Java, Java Script, PL/SQL, UML, HTML.
- Methodologies/Processes: Design Thinking, Agile, SOMA, Waterfall, Top-down bottom-up design.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: IT, integration architect, Charleston, WV
Charleston Java Job