Java Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Mid-Level Java Developer
Mid-Level Java Developer Job Description
● Full stack development for the company's product: database development / web services to developing front end capabilities with Web and Swing.
● Full SDLC - design, development and testing up to production/customer support.
● Work heavily on the company's flagship product, almost exclusively new development.
Atlanta Java Job
Mid-Level Java Developer Job Requirements
● 3+ years' experience with Java and OOP.
● Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring preferred), Hibernate a plus.
● Comfortable with OO Design and development experience
● Passion for technology, learning new tech/new ideas.
● Bachelor's Degree
● J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, etc.), Unix/Linux.
● UI experience.
● JDBC, SQL and Hibernate.
● XML, SOAP/REST web service tech.
● JUnit, unit testing and continuous integration.
************NO Sponsorship Available, No 3rd Parties***********