Java Job in Greensboro, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Agile Coach Job Description
DIRECT CLIENT URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR AGILE COACH
Direct Client: Insurance
Location: Greensboro, NC \ Philadelphia, PA
No of positions: 2
The Agile Coach is an individual who has achieved advanced systems, individual and team coaching, organizational development, cultural change and conflict management, and strong leadership skills to create positive transformational impact to organizations at large. The Agile Coach works at all levels of an organization to help the organization use agile as a strategic asset for business value generation which often includes impactful culture change.
This person will be enthusiastically devoted to driving the adoption and optimization of Agile processes, principles and practices. Typically, the Agile Coach also may need to perform the additional responsibilities of the executing Program/Portfolio Management and/or Chief Scrum roles along with the Coaching, mentoring and teaching responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Agile Office Team Coach works with specific teams to assist them to implement and improve their Agile Practices.
• Team Coach who can stand up new teams including providing interactive Agile initial and ongoing coaching.
• Works with teams to become effective and efficient in their use of Agile Practices.
• Additionally, team coach will assess the Agile Maturity of the teams and coach to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable.
• Facilitates classroom/workshop training for professional levels through management on Agile frameworks, competencies, and methodologies.
• Conducts ongoing evaluations to ensure effectiveness of Agile programs and recommends complex and/or highly comprehensive training modifications as necessary.
• Coaches teams on how to remove complex roadblocks and impediments to change and delivery.
• Assesses the Agile maturity of the teams and coaches to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable.
• Acts as a subject matter expert to instill a culture of measurement with respect to both the impact of change to the business and the effectiveness of the system of delivery.
• Drives teams’ continuous improvement through teaching in transparency, balance, flow, respect, customer focus, collaboration, and agreement.
• Proactively collaborates and communicates with internal/external stakeholders to address Agile knowledge gaps to support Agile effectiveness.
• Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
• Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Highly prefer a Master's degree; otherwise prefer a Bachelor in information technology or related field.
• 15+ years of relevant IT experience; at least 8 years in a technical software development environment or with IT Project Management.
• At least 5 years of prior experience in an Agile Coach role helping teams efficiently deliver software.
• Documented recent (last 2 years) Agile training/conference/user group attendance.
• General Agile training and facilitation across teams and all stakeholders
Additional Job Requirements: - Experience with VersionOne (preferred) or comparable ALM tools (e.g. Rally, JIRA, etc.)
Greensboro Java Job
Agile Coach Job Requirements
If interested, Please reply with your Daytime number, Salary rate and Work authorization. Please send your resume or any questions directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or feel free to reach me at 609-829-0009.
Ph: 609-829-0009(O) / Fax: 609-784-0929