Java Job in Merrimack, New Hampshire : NH
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Sr. Cloud Data Engineer
Sr. Cloud Data Engineer Job Description
DIRECT CLIENT URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR SR. CLOUD DATA ENGINEER
Job Description - Senior Data Cloud Engineer
Build a data platform to support Asset Management’s data analytics and discovery needs. If you have a passion for working with data using multiple emerging technologies on the cloud, this might be the right opportunity for you!
The Expertise We’re Looking For in Sr. Cloud Data Engineer:
- Expertise building data heavy solutions in AWS using AWS technologies (EC2, EMR, Lambda etc.)
- Experience building Data Ingestion on the cloud (using tools like Glue, Sqoop or other vendor products like talend, Unifi or StreamSets)
- Experience in Big Data technologies
- Exposure to release automation and deployment (Jenkins, CloudFormation,Chef etc.)
- Good understanding of AWS services like KMS, Route 53 etc.
- Experience in database (Oracle) and application development
- At least 10 years of software development experience
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
The Sr. Cloud Data Engineer/Developer will be working as part of a core team building the discovery and analytics platform for Asset Management. This will involve working on evaluating tools for data in the cloud, building data ingestion pipelines, creating a framework for self-service data acquisition, building data quality processes and transitioning our data stores to the cloud.
The Skills You Bring
- You have hands on experience building data lake on AWS sourcing data from heterogeneous sources
- You enjoy working on different technologies to solve business problems
- You have good programming skills (Python, scripting etc.) and also have good Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills.
- You enjoy learning new technologies, data analysis, identifying data patterns and trends
- You can independently figure out technical challenges, identify options and come up with innovative solutions
- You have good communication skills
If interested, Please reply with your Daytime number, Salary rate and Work authorization.
Please send your resume or any questions directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or feel free to reach me at 609-829-0009
Ph: 609 829 0009
Email id: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Merrimack Java Job
Sr. Cloud Data Engineer Job Requirements