Java Job in Omaha, Nebraska : NE
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
M & A Project Manager
M & A Project Manager Job Description
DIRECT CLIENT URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR PROJECT MANAGER IV
The Team is growing and the Manager is looking for a Sr. Project Manager with Business oriented solutions & Technology skills - Manager who can Build relationships with both Technology & Business teams. Insurance domain is HIGH plus - Mergers & Acquisitions experience (M&A) is a MUST .
Location: Omaha, NE
10-12 years experience; Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project. May require a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
• Experience in Traditional Project Management but also some experience in Agile as well in the management of both Business and Technical Solutions and Deliverables
• Experience in managing Business Process Analysis including As Is and To Be Conclusions and working with/partnering with Business experts and Project Team Members with this type of work
• Experience in working in an Mergers and Acquisitions environment and the application of organizational change management principles
• Experience in managing and overseeing multiple complex workstreams with cross project and team intersection requiring complex project planning
• Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to scope, objectives, and target dates
• Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
• Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level
• Experience in the Insurance Industry
• Experience in the Insurance Industry with Functional exposure to Finance, Actuary, Pricing/UW, and Product
• Years of experience in alignment with LFG’s Sr Project Manager Role
- Position locations are Omaha, NE or Atlanta, GA on a full time basis; travel to these locations on a weekly basis will not be paid for
- Project work can be located in Omaha, NE; Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; or Dove, NH and travel to these locations from the Position Locations will be paid for
If interested, Please reply with your Daytime number, Salary rate and Work authorization.
Please send your resume or any questions directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or feel free to reach me at 609-829-0009
Ph: 609 829 0009
Email id: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Omaha Java Job
M & A Project Manager Job Requirements