Java Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Senior Manager Job Description
Senor Manager, IT Governance/PMO-ETS
Exciting opportunity to manage and oversee a PMO in this enterprise, industry leading organization!
We are looking for an experienced Sr Project/Program Manager who has experience managing and overseeing an enterprise level PMO in a mixed Agile / Waterfall environment. You will have a key role in helping to shape and grow the IT PMO to meet the needs of this growing global organization. Your previous experience running a PMO, managing the people, process, tools and performance monitoring will be relied upon to create new processes, implement performance tools and establish governance/compliance standards and ensure enforcement. Advocating for the PMO Delivery Philosophy and helping to build credibility for PMO business value is paramount to success.
This is a contract to hire role in Cumberland. Excellent opportunity for a results-oriented individual to experience growth within a well-respected technology company!
Atlanta Java Job
Senior Manager Job Requirements
- 10+ years of Program/ Project Management experience in large complex enterprise environments
- 3+ years of experience Managing a PMO - people, process, tools, performance monitoring
- Governance experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and succeed in achieving organizational roadmap objectives managing complex programs and initiatives
- Excellent relationship management, influencing and presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- PM Certification
- Technical background in server technologies / systems admin / operations is a plus