Java Job in Scottsdale, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Web Developer Mentor
Web Developer Mentor Job Description
Under the direction of the Director of Education, the Web Developer Mentor will be responsible for academic support, curriculum review, and grading for their program area with a student count of approximately 50 - 55. You are knowledgeable of and adhere to all institutional educational policies and procedures.
• Work in a cooperative setting with instructors, students, and support personnel to accomplish the mutual goal of training and placing our students;
• Provide academic support, assisting students with technical questions, debugging, code review and reinforcing conceptual knowledge.
• Counsel students on the importance of class attendance, contact students who have missed a class, and document all attendance related matters;
• Field and respond to student inquiries over chat, email and phone.
• Monitor and report on student academic progress.
• Contribute to the Institution and the community by attending, and participating in, scheduled events, meetups and workshops.
• Work collaboratively with the Admissions Department to ensure an exceptional student experience from enrollment to graduation.
• Participate in retention activities such as but not limited to calling, emailing and special events for students;
• Other duties as assigned.
Scottsdale Java Job
Web Developer Mentor Job Requirements
Successful candidates will have the following:
• Demonstrable competency in teaching programming concepts;
• Academic or vocational training and credentials, related work experience, licensure, or certification;
• Prior training, tutoring or teaching experience preferred;
• Frontend: AngularJS, ReactJS;
• Database: SQL, MongoDB;
• Agile: Scrum, Kanban.