Java Job in Orlando, Florida : FL 32811
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Web Developer Job DescriptionOVERVIEW
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORKJOB INFORMATION
We are seeking a dedicated Web Developer to join out Information Systems team at our corporate office. This person will work closely with our business analysts, as well with internal business users to understand their key business drivers and data needs, and scope out scalable and suitable solutions that will help our customers with the information needed for planning, analysis and decision-making. Also responsible for the successful delivery of tablet based web forms and is experienced in web development and implementations. The Web Developer will also be responsible for conversion of XML/JSON data into a PDF format and maintaining and enhancing our current web based applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in defining software development project plans; scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans and schedules
- Assist Quality Assurance team in keeping the QA environment in proper condition
- Build web based forms for tablets
- Complete web based training as well as on-site training
- Cooperate with the Quality Assurance team to define test cases, metrics and resolve questions about test results
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies.
- Help build positive relationships between business users and IT staff and between various teams in the IT function
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Transform web based forms into PDF documents
- Work in a team environment; clearly communicate problem/resolution process to management
- Work with BSAs to establish requirements
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
Orlando Java Job
Web Developer Job Requirements
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Experience with networking, web technologies (HTML, CSS, jQuery), Microsoft Windows
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Develop processes and systems
- Effective decision-making skills and strong business judgment
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with vendors and employees at all levels of the organization to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Multi-task along with attention to detail and follow through skills
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, numerical, reasoning abilities, research and fact finding skills
- Work independently and as part of a team; with minimal to no supervision
- Communicate to others in person, on the telephone and electronically
- Occasionally move equipment such as a personal computer or display weighing up to 25 pounds
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Sit, stand or move about for extensive periods of time
- Utilize computer for extensive hours
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Networking, web technologies (HTML, CSS, jQuery), Microsoft Windows
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office environment
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.