Java Job in Denver, Colorado : CO
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Java Developer Job Description
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Denver, CO (Day 1 Onsite)
Job Type: Full Time
Roles and responsibilities:
· Analyze, assess the business needs of clients, design and find solutions for the same. Overall strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
· Gather system requirements, build application specifications, creation of documents, drawing flow charts and implement modernized application design and architecture and testing features. 3. Hands on experience in software application design and development in agile and scrum methodology and readiness to lead a team of junior developers.
· Ensure applications will be secure and up to date with the latest technology.
· Expertise in Telecom, products, services and security Design for the Web Services with WS Security, OAuth2.0 and Enterprise components
· To perform activities related to document creation and review, also perform effective code reviews.
· Prioritizing and execution of tasks throughout SDLC
· Coordination with customer and team
· Provide technical help to junior developers.
· Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details, design and development details for a smoother execution.
· At least 5 year experience in Object Oriented Design
· At least 5 year experience as Senior Software engineer in JAVA.
· In depth knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring ¿ boot, Hibernate
· Familiar with both SQL and No SQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB
· At least 5 year experience in creating web services and RESTful services with web api.
· strong skills on microservice architecture with spring boot
· Familiar with open source tools.
· Experience on GCP and Openstack. Good to have AWS.
· Good to have knowledge Python, Angular, HTML5.0, React, Camunda BPM process
· Good to have telecom domain experience in OSS.
· Nice to have experience on Camunda BPM process
· Nice to have experience with docker & containerization, Kubernetes/Docker Hub, maven
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English
· Knowledge of JIRA tools.
Denver Java Job
Java Developer Job Requirements
- Work with java based application
- Perform application development for custom applications
- Designing and developing for enterprise class application using java technologies
- Enhancing existing java web applications
- Integrate application business layer with external application components
- Provide production support web applications
- Implement innovative web/software development technologies
- Using a variety of java based technologies
- Augment the application development team
- Manage the application development team
- Develop mobile applications and application interfaces
- Do analysis, design and hands on java development
- Develop software applications in client/server environment and/or web deployed applications
- Understand application requirements and develop software solutions
- Conduct testing on other developer's code
- Supporting an enterprise business application
- Develop web services components for cross-application solutions
- Implement complex web and database applications
- Develop and maintain web applications using C, (WPF, MVC, WCF, ASP)
- Develop components of multitier web application