Java Job in Charlotte, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Lead Software Engineer Java
Lead Software Engineer Java Job DescriptionAbout this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer Java for the Technology Architecture and Engineering Team as a part of Wells Fargo Technology. Learn more about the career areas and current lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives on selected domains
- Ensure systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk
- Define opportunities to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost
- Lead, design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Mentor less experienced software engineers
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience in developing integrated and secure enterprise or web-based applications using Java/J2EE
- 5+ years of software engineering experience working with Java frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in a distributed services architecture like (SOA or Microservices)
- 7+ years of web service or api development experience (REST, SOAP)
- 3+ years of software engineering experience managing applications in a cloud environment (Azure, Google, Amazon Web Services)
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- Excellent collaboration skills and enjoys working in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude and solution minded
- Passionate for delivering products that customers love
- Familiarity with financial services technologies and banking processes (originations, application, approval, fulfillment and closing)
- Solid experience building Java full stack applications, service based architecture.
- Extensive design and hands on development experience in Microservices will be needed as well as automation with strong understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Expected to design and develop high performance Java application.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Charlotte Java Job