Java Job in Dunwoody, Georgia : GA 30346
Looking for Java Jobs? See currently available Java job openings on java.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
java.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any java job . We provide job resources for Java positions throughout the industry. java.jobs.net also provides Java jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Java by either city or state.
java.jobs.net is a java job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Java jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your java job search on java.jobs.net today.
Software Architect (Java & Aws) - Remote
Software Architect (Java & Aws) - Remote Job Description
Software Architect (Java & AWS) - REMOTE
The Software Architect is instrumental in executing Our vision and strategy. Extensive architecture experience, clear communication, and solid technical skills are crucial as this role involves establishing, influencing, growing, and maturing Our portfolio.
The Software Architect is a highly strategic role responsible for architecting scalable and reliable systems that support a very agile and fast-moving environment. Responsible for providing leadership to shape our culture as we grow our team by mentoring teammates and continuously improving our practices and processes, focusing on secure, thoughtful work.
Expected to lead change, innovate, and challenge the status quo while working with multiple engineering teams to develop and maintain a technical roadmap and complementary strategies to roll them out.
This position is hands-on, requiring a significant amount of coding time. Experience using Java language and Spring Boot Framework is a must.
Software Architect (Java & AWS) Responsibilities
- Always make security the top priority
- Automate what should be automated
- Develop proof of concepts solutions (primarly microservices) using Java and SpringBoot
- Define and maintain architecture standards and principles
- Provide thought leadership by challenging the current way of operating to deliver best in class approaches
- Define and sustain an environment in which personnel can maximize their potential
- Define tools and technology to support architecture strategy and standards adherence
- Partner with Our leadership team in enabling overall IT initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of KPI???s that affect each line of business
- Define and document processes and analyses
- Encourage early adoption of tools and architecture across the organization
- Encourage sunsetting of ineffective tools and architecture across the organization
- Effectively influence, negotiate and lead technology evaluations
- Comfortably and credibly present to senior management
- Articulate the value proposition of getting solutions built using sound architecture principles
Software Architect (Java & AWS) Required Skills
- 10+ years??? experience in software engineering
- 5+ years??? public cloud experience. 2+ years??? experience architecting applications on the AWS platform
- 4+ years??? professional experience architecting and developing Java applications using Spring and Hibernate frameworks and REST API technologies. Hands-on coding experience interfacing with REST APIs (Swagger, consuming and providing REST APIs for internal / external clients etc.). Strong familiarity with Microservice-based application architecture
- Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience implementing functional and unit testing, and BDD patterns
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Strong organizational awareness
- Knowledge of industry trends and relevant application technologies
- Experience working across verticals within and outside the organization
- Adept at mastering new technology, processes, and software applications
- Dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, persistent about achieving project goals
- Interpersonal skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation, influencing, and negotiating
- Own vital relationships both up and downstream of the platform teams to ensure delivery
- Evaluating applications for compliance with both enterprise and business standards
Software Architect (Java & AWS) Desired Skills
- Experience with designing and implementing multi-tenant SaaS systems
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture patterns and strategies including SaaS, PaaS, Security, Compute, Storage, and Messaging
- Experience with message processing systems or data streaming (AWS SQS, Apache Kafka etc.)
- Experience working with Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Expertise in front-end development using React or Angular frameworks
- Proven ability to work in a global, multicultural environment
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Highly Available systems
- Financial Service or Bank experience
Dunwoody Java Job